Monday, October 15, 2007

#8

Emily will be having her Iodine radiation treatments at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. Remember that if you need anything there is a giant group of people ready to do whatever they can.
Love
Rachelle

October 16, 2007 1:22 PM
Anonymous said...
Hi Emily, just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Just like Rachelle said we are all here for you. Love, Shannon B

October 17, 2007 1:33 PM
Anonymous said...
Hi Emily.

I just wanted to write and say hello. It's been a long time since I've seen you. I do remember lot's of great times shared together though. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I loved the blog and the slide show. Love, Jeanine Stickney

October 18, 2007 5:46 PM
Carter and Mason's #1 Fan said...
What the heck!!! Gosh I can't belive what I am reading! Emily!!! So I know it has been years, but it seems just like yesterday! I miss you tons and I mis Holly tons too! You guys are missed for sure!!! So Emily you have a baby? When did you have him or her? How did you find out you had cancer? I can't amagin what you must be going through! How does that type of cancer come to be? I would love to keeop in touch with you anf Holly! That's awesome that you guys are still best friends after all these years!!! Love you both! Allison Stickney Herring

Check out my blog too!

October 18, 2007 7:45 PM
Anonymous said...
Emily,I'm frantic for news.I don't want to be your millionth call asking how are you.Tell Holly what is going on,I really appreciate all the hard work she is putting into this website.Mothers want to know the details.We're not afraid just a little frustrated not knowing.I pray for you and remind God what a privilege it was to have you and hold you dear.I love you.MOM

October 19, 2007 4:09 PM