Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update on pregnancy

Everything is looking good. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and was able to hear the babys heart beat.(with the dobbler.) That was very cool. I have another ultra sound March 14th. I will be around 20 weeks so maybe get to take a peek at the sex. George is very excited.
Everything is good with my cancer. If your going to fight you need HOPE! My hope is that the worst is behind me. I have gained a great positive attitude from this beast they call cancer. I hope all is well! You are all in my prayers. Love Emily

6 comments:

This is Us said...

I am so happy to see an update!! It is good to know that things are going well both with pregnancy and cancer. You are awesome and it was so good to see you last weekend.

Manolakis Family said...

Oh Emily, so glad to see an update. You are an amazing woman and I admire your strength. You will make a wonderful mother and personally I can't wait to meet the little peanut. I love you and it was so great to see you!

Manolakis Family said...

You are tagged, check out my tagged posting on my blog for details.

Holly said...

AN UPDATE! CAN THIS BE TRUE! So happy to hear everything is brewing up just fine! It was awesome to see you at the bachelorette party and for the surprise call on my wedding day! Your cheer of delight scared the poop out of me! Keep us in the loop on the baby making! I love ya!

Holly said...

Keep trying to call you! Answer yer phone messages gee! Want to catch up!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything is going good for you. A baby boy!! How exciting. I miss you so much and I hate that there is no way of getting ahold of you. Give me a call.
nikki