Monday, March 10, 2008

IT"S A BOY!!

It’s a boy!! I was sure it was going to be a girl. So much for a mother’s intuition.
I have started to go to a high risk doctor. My first apt was late last night. George and I were feeling a little uneasy with the doctor that was seeing me before. No TLC. Our new doctor is GREAT he is in the new IMC hospital off 5400 S., Dr. Porter. The office was really high tech. Which made us feel a whole lot better? I will be seeing him every 2 wks and will have ultra sounds monthly. I had my second ultra sound last night. The baby is still really small but they were able to tell us the sex. My next ultra sound will be April 8th. That will be the big one. We will cross every finger and pray are little boy will be healthy. I love you all and hope every thing is going well. Oh George is very excited and has never changed a diaper. We are going to have diapers 101.

6 comments:

Manolakis Family said...

Congratulations! We need another boy in the group.... Glad to hear all is well with the pregnancy. Flint Porter is great, you will really like him!

Holly said...

YAHOO!!! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL!

This is Us said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and look forward to reading more updates. We all missed you last night at girls night. Hope to see you soon.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! Can't get ahold of you!

Manolakis Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday... don't have your right phone number. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

four peas in a pod said...
Wahoo for boys!!! I am having our third boy the first of July! Boys are awesome!!! You are going to love being a mom! Keep us posted on your little guy!!!

March 17, 2008 7:12 AM
Flores Online said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 19, 2008 1:12 AM