Quick update on the baby. Baby is doing great he is one active little bugger. It will be interesting to see how he is out side in the real world. I am getting close to delivery. My doctor will induce me early to avoid any complication. So we are looking at the last part of July. How exciting. I cant wait. Not ready but cant wait.
Quick Thyroid update. So far so good. I will not really know anything until I have the baby and then they can do a scan. I have my next apt on August 18th. So I will keep you all updated.
I wanted to let you all know how much I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for all your support and love.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the little guy. Thanks for keeping us updated and hopefully we can get together sometime soon.
The end of July - are you sure? That came so fast! It is so good to see the updates, can't wait to meet this little guy.
Lots of Love!
You are adorable! It was great seeing you on Saturday!
If you need help with your blog just let me know, it sounds like Holly is really busy. I am on the computer all day with plenty of time to mess with it.
Post a Comment