Congrats Emily & George!!! Baby Tyrell is so beautiful! I still have the gift from the shower - and would love to come see you and your cute little family, when is the best time?
Oh what a handsome little dude! I sure am happy for you! Love ya! I would like to plan a girls night or something before you start back to the ol' treatment. We all would love to see you and the new little prince!
5 comments:
Congrats Emily & George!!! Baby Tyrell is so beautiful! I still have the gift from the shower - and would love to come see you and your cute little family, when is the best time?
What a cute little man!! Congrats! We need to come by and see him soon.
He is such a cutie. Congratulations to both you and George. I can't wait to see you guys.
Oh what a handsome little dude! I sure am happy for you! Love ya! I would like to plan a girls night or something before you start back to the ol' treatment. We all would love to see you and the new little prince!
He's super cute! Our babies are 23days apart! I had Seth on July 1st. Way to go!
Post a Comment