
I had my follow up appointment with my cancer Dr. last week. She said my thyroid levels were looking really good. She wants to do an ultra sound on Oct 9th to make sure there are no abnormal lymphs. I want to say it looks like my cancer is in remission but i wont no for sure until the ultra sound. I am still trying to understand it all but I am sure that will come in time. I have had a great year and determined to have another. Thank you for all your support through this tough time. Love you and God Bless
3 comments:
This is amazing news!!!! It was wonderful to see last weekend. Little Tyrel is as handsome as they get!!!!! Love You My Dear
Incredible news!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world Emily, you are amazing.
Awesome!!! Great news for sure!!! Your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment