So I am an idiot. I was fixing the last few things on this blog and deleted the latest post I had posted. The worst of it all is I lost the 3 beautiful comments that were left on the blog. I am so sorry. So lets start over....
Emily asked that I give everyone an update on the cancer. She went in for a scan last week. It showed a 1/4th cm of cancer still in her throat right under the original scar. They also found some blood clotting and scar tissue that will need to be attended to. They cannot do the radiation treatment due to risks until December so they are going to go forward with the surgical procedure in the next week or so. They currently have her in a Hypo-mode, making her very tired. On Oct 27th they will put her into a hyper-mode. Not sure what all this means, but some of you may have a clue.
Keep Emily close to your hearts in your thoughts and prayers. This next round of radiation will be in December. If this doesn't kill the cancer and has to undergo further radiation treatments she will be at risk for Leukemia or breast cancer. She will have this next treatment in the hospital as opposed to home due to Baby Tyrell. She will not be able to see him for several days and unable to hold him close for several weeks.
We love you Emily.
XO- Holly
3 comments:
Emily- I am so sorry I messed this post up. Gee... Thats what I get for multi tasking. Duh!! Anyway... Life has given me so many wonderful blessings and the friendship we have created over the years is so amazing. You are my sister and I look forward to many wonderful years ahead. Thank you for being the neat person you are! And remember, if there is anything, I mean anything at all, I am always available. All of my love!
I didn't see this first time round so didn't get the chance to comment, but I am so sorry to hear of this latest set-back. Please know that we are thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. With much love from the Mosses xoxo
Same here Emily!!! I just live down the street in Saratoga Springs so I can be there if you NEED anything! 801-830-8636. You are an incredible, strong woman and even though life gets in the way and we don't see you much, we love you to pieces and would do anything for you!
Post a Comment