I hope everyone had a great Halloween. It was so much fun dressing Tyrell up in his tiger costume. We took some great pictures. George and I have been trying to keep busy. I will be having surgery on Friday Nov. 7th to remove the remaining cancer cells. Georges Mom and sisters will be coming down to help us out with the baby. It will be nice to see them. I am hoping recovery will be alot easier than my last surgery. The cancer tissue are sitting right along my scare where they removed my thyroid. They found three areas that will be removed. I have been taking my thyroid medicine which puts me into hypothyroidism. I will stay in this state until after the surgery than I will stop taking my medicine and go into hyperthyroidism this will cause the thyroid to be hungry for Iodine. I will receive my large dose of Iodine radiation the first week of December. I am going to hope for the best and pray this is the last of the treatments.It has been hard having this dark cloud over head. I love all of you. I will keep you all posted. Thank you Holly for keeping my blog updated . She will be keeping you all posted on my recovery.

3 comments:
You guys look so cute in your costumes!! That is great Georges family is coming out. How long will they be here. I would love to meet them.
You are in our thoughts! Good luck and stay strong. Little man looks so stinkin cute!
Emily
We will be thinking about you and praying for you during the entire process. We love you and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Post a Comment