It has been a week and I am still feeling pretty tired. It
didn't help I got the flu that has been going around. I has been hard. I feel like I am a pretty strong person but when I have to go through this it really just wipes me out. It is so hard. I will have my radiation the second week of December. I really want to feel healthy again. I hope I can feel that way soon. Thank you for
every ones support. all Emily
3 comments:
Emily.. I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this. I see your sweet smile and remember your beautiful voice at Jon and Leesa's wedding. Hang tough girl... you can beat this. Your baby is so cute. Take care and remember you are in my thoughts and prayers. Leesa's Mom... "Nana"
You are always in our thoughts and prayers - Please email me your phone number... I have an old one and can't get a hold of you. I admire your strength and courage, hang in there and please know we are here for you if you need anything at all. Lots of love and hugs - the manolakis crew!
Emily you are one hell of a trooper!! Keep on truckin' (remember Jerolyn use to say that to us when we wore those big sole black boots)
Post a Comment