I want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate each and everyone of you. A simple Thank you cannot describe the gratitude I have for each of you. The love and support from all my friends and family are what get me through this tough time in my life. The donations are appreciated beyond words. It helps to relief the financial strains this cancer has brought upon me and my family. What an amazing Benefit Night in my honor. I only wish I could have stayed long enough to personally thank you all. I really have a hard time keeping my energy levels up and tire easy. I start THE FINAL TREATMENT (praying) plan on January 4th. It begins with a special diet plan for about 2.5 weeks and then the final radiation on the 19th and a full body scan on the 23rd. They will be boosting the radiation to a much higher level this time. The good news..... It will have a better chance of killing the cancer. The bad news..... I will be down for a 4 to 6 months compared to 4 weeks the last round. I am very scared, confused, and emotional beyond belief. I hope the Lord hears my prayers and understands that I am at my wit end. The hardest part is that I will not be able to cuddle my new baby for several weeks after the treatment. I will keep the blog updated (or have Holly keep it updated) as news arrives. Once again thank you all and may the New year be the very best!
Special Thanks to:
Holly and Natalie for organizing the benefit
The American Cancer Society
All of you that donated to the raffle and private donations to me
Jeff Bauman from a Pale Horse
Neal Middleton from ROYAL BLISS
Kathy Manolakis and Dr. David Powell
Teeth Whitening Systems
Contact Kathy: 801.266.1414
Dirty Joe Punsters
Young Living
Heather and Shawn Conlin
Ashlin Burton
Grease Monkey of Pleasant Grove
There are some great pictures posted at http://www.thedeerhunterpub.com/
1 comment:
Emily
you are in our thoughts and prayers and hope you know that we will do anything you need to help out. If you ever need extra help with Tyrell, there is a respite nursery at the Family Support & Treatment Center where I work. There is no cost, you just need to call and schedule with Jill. The number is 229-1181. The staff is awesome and they will take great care of him, if you need it. Lots of love.
Post a Comment