Emily I am Natalie and Missy's friend Gina. I'm so sorry to see you going through this. You have always made me feel like one of you guys when you and Natalie and the gang were all together. I wish you the best. I may not make it to the benefit but wanted you to know that you will be in our prayers.
2 comments:
Come out on the 20th to give your support to Emily! It will be a fun night for a great cause!
http://thedeerhunterpub.com/emily.aspx
Emily I am Natalie and Missy's friend Gina. I'm so sorry to see you going through this. You have always made me feel like one of you guys when you and Natalie and the gang were all together. I wish you the best. I may not make it to the benefit but wanted you to know that you will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment