Tuesday, September 25, 2007

#6

Today I started back to work. I have my follow up appointment with the surgeon this Wednesday and my cancer appointment next Monday. I am feeling tired but good. I am going to take it one day at a time. I struggle what to say to all of you, because I want you all to really feel and know how much I love and appreciate each one of you. I never in a million years would of thought I would get cancer. But, I did and it has been so scary and so unknown for me. I truly believe that God has hand picked each one of you to be in my life. Maybe he knew. I have felt all of your prayers. Thanks for the web page and all your comments. It has been a true blessing. Every time a look at the pictures and read the comments it really gives me encouragement. Thank you.. Love Emily

Here is a song that I absolutely love. I thought you all would enjoy. I stumbled across it a few months back when I was struggling from postpartum. I heard it again when I found out I had cancer.

Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm
From the album: Lifesong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw
(I cannot figure out how to get this song to play on this site. you can here it on Youtube. Sorry Em! -Holly)

I was sure by now God You would have reached down And wiped our tears away Stepped in and saved the day But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining As the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain “I’m with you” And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away I’ll praise You in this storm And I will lift my hands For You are who You are No matter where I am Every tear I’ve cried You hold in Your hand You never left my side And though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm I remember when I stumbled in the wind You heard my cry You raised me up again My strength is almost gone How can I carry on if I can’t find You As the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain “I’m with you” And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away I lift my eyes unto the hills Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord The maker of Heaven and Earth it

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

natalie said...
It was so great to see you!! Good luck with your appointments and keep us posted on the plan. Lots of Love!!

September 29, 2007 10:11 AM