Thanksgiving is in a couple days. I hope everyone takes a minute to enjoy the things around them. I have. You all came to my mind.
I had a pretty rough week last week. I lost my job. I still am emotional about losing my insurance and not being able to get the health care I need. It has definitely been different this time around with proper health care.I am hoping to continue with Cobra but I have not seen the premiums yet. I received the surgical pathology report from my surgery. They found on my right side, one of seven lymph nodes positive for metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma. On my left side,they found three of six lymph nodes positive for metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma. The right and left neck dissections show multiple areas of metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma. When I met with surgeon last week he mention that there was an area that he was unable to dissect because of my parathyroid. He feels confident that the radiation will be able to kill any remaining cancer cells. I hope so. It worries me to hear this report. I just can image why i had so much cancer cells after I had my radiation treatment last year. I am having my radiation treatment the first week of December.
On a better note. Holly and Natalie and my family have been putting there ideas together to help relieve some of my financial burdens. They mentioned maybe having a fundraiser. If any of you are interested please contact Holly for the details. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life. The hope of being able to fight this and not being so financially strapped would put our family at ease. George is now working and will be able to help with some of the expense's. George has been fighting is own personal battle. I am so proud of him. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. I know that our heavenly father has a plan. It has been hard road but I know that things will get better. I love each and everyone of you and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
Amy I cant get into your blog page my email is georgeandemilywhite@gmail.com
Love you sweetie you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!
Post a Comment